top of page
Queen of Peace Council was founded in 1951 through the efforts of Msgr. Peter B. O'Connor who was the first pastor of Queen of Peace Parish in North Arlington, NJ. It is named after our lady Queen of Peace the patroness of our parish. The Queen of Peace Council works closely with Queen of Peace Parish in North Arlington providing funds for various projects, members being active participants in the parish.
bottom of page